All our counsellors are fully qualified and members of BACP, The British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. All our Counsellors are either diagnosed ADHD themselves AND/OR parents of ADHD children. They draw on a huge wealth of counselling training and styles with which to help you. These include:
- Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, CBT
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, DBT
- Person Centred
- Time Limited
- Transactional Analysis
We offer short and long-term counselling, couples counselling and family therapy. A standard session is 50/60 minutes but longer sessions of 90 mins and 120 mins are available, and recommended for couples and families.
ADHD SUPPORT GROUP
Provided at no charge, a once a month support group for Adults with ADHD.
Takes place on the first Monday of the month in Beaconsfield, Bucks. Always attended by at least one qualified ADHD counsellor.
- Venue: The Crown Inn, Church Road, Penn HP10 8NY.
- Start at 7pm and usually have a guest speaker.
- Partners and friends welcome.
If you suspect you are ADHD, we will help you find out and guide you on assessment and diagnosis paths.
Our coaches are fully qualified to Diploma level and members of the Association for Coaching. Our coaches are all diagnosed ADHD and specialise in working with ADHD clients.
ADHD EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS
For recently diagnosed teens and adults. These sessions are for partners, mums & dads, siblings and anyone else living with ADHD in their house. The aim is to make everyone aware of how ADHD impacts on the person living with it, and subsequently the people living with them.
PRE-DIAGNOSIS ADHD ASSESSMENT
This service is for teenagers and adults who think they might have ADHD. A very thorough assessment will be made by a fully qualified counsellor with ADHD, and will include:
- ADHD testing based on the DSM 5
- Revision of school reports – if available
- Questionnaire based on ADHD traits
- Referral letter for GP
- Advice, guidance & signposting for ADHD assessment via NHS and/or privately
- ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY SKYPE AND TELEPHONE
- FACE TO FACE COUNSELLING IS AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS DEPENDING ON WHERE EACH THERAPIST IS BASED
- ADHD ASSESMENT IS AVAILABLE IN HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE